Home Inspection in Saskatoon, SK
Certified Home Inspector at Lizotte Inspection Services offer home inspection services across Saskatoon, Allan, Dalmeny, Warman, Vanscoy, Clavet, Martensville, Osler, SK and the surrounding areas.
We Do the Home Inspections Saskatchewan Prefers
As an InterNACHI member, your Lizotte Inspection Services inspector passes an inspector examination each year and adheres to the industry’s most comprehensive standards. We will inspect the home you live in now or are planning to buy and give you an unbiased opinion on the condition of the building, from the foundation to the roof and everything in between.
Usually that same day, we will provide you with an easy-to-read report explaining the results of the in-depth inspection. Lizotte Inspection Services also include a seasonal maintenance schedule.
Your home inspection will include:
- An electronic report is emailed the same day
- Thermal imaging at no extra charge
- Appliance Recall Check Program
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylights, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffets and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basements, foundations and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut off valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- GFCIs and AFCI
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
...and much more.