Mould Inspection and Air Quality Testing in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Lizotte Inspection Services provides Appliance Recall Checks, Home Inspection, Mold Inspection, Moisture Testing, Thermal Imaging & Ozonation to clients across Saskatoon, Allan, Dalmeny, Warman, Vanscoy, Clavet, Martensville, Osler, SK and the surrounding areas.
Home Inspector in Saskatoon provides Mould Inspection and Air Quality Testing Services across Allan, Saskatoon, Dalmeny, Warman, Vanscoy, Clavet, Martensville, Osler, Saskatchewan and the surrounding areas.
The Mould Inspection Saskatoon & Surrounding Areas Depend On
A mould inspection is a non-invasive visual examination of a building to identify and report conditions that have led to moisture intrusion, water damage and conditions conducive to microbial growth, or the actual existence of microbial growth. If such conditions are present, samples may be taken and sent to a laboratory for analysis.
- Roof coverings
- Flashings, eaves, soffets and fascia
- Vents, skylights, chimneys and other roof penetrations
- Cladding, flashing and trim
- Exterior doors, decks, stoops, porches, windows
- Grading, surface drainage within 6 feet of building footprint
- Foundation, basement and/or crawl space
- Air handler, fan and air filters
- Condensate pump and lines
- Visible duct work
- Main water line
- Water supply
- Waste lines and venting
- Faucets and drains
- Water heater
- Toilets, tubs, sinks and showers
- Ventilation of attic space
- Mechanical venting systems
- Framing and sheathing
- Walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows
- Ventilation in kitchen, bathroom and laundry room
Lizotte Inspection Services will provide each client with a very readable report on the inspection, including valuable information about mould prevention.